Shipping and returns policy
PORDAMSA agrees to deliver the goods purchased by the User at the address indicated by the buyer on the order form (products cannot be delivered to PO boxes or internet cafés) within the period estimated according to the destination. Shipping costs, which are calculated automatically on specifying the delivery address, will be paid by the buyer:
- For national deliveries (inside Spain) the products purchased will be delivered within a period of 3 - 4 days.
- For deliveries to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla the products purchased will be delivered within a period of 7 - 8 days.
- For international deliveries (outside Spain) the products purchased will be delivered within a period of 7 - 8 days.
- The estimated days for delivery will be calculated in working days, excluding weekends and national holidays. However, any delay due to the delivery period coinciding with non-working days will not imply the cancellation of the order or give rise to any compensation.
- An order is considered delivered when the transportation agent delivers the package or packages to the client and the latter signs the delivery receipt document. It is the client's responsibility to check the condition of the order on receipt and indicate any anomalies on the order receipt slip.
- Shipping tariffs are calculated based on weight (in kg) and the order delivery address. See tariffs
- Shipping tariffs are provided up to a maximum of 100 Kg., for larger orders please contact us at email@example.com.
- All tariffs include VAT.
- Under no circumstances do we allow payment on delivery.
- Irregularities in the delivery and returns:
- If the product is broken on delivery, the client must make a claim to the transportation company within 24 hours and inform PORDAMSA, clearly specifying the order reference number (you can inform PORDAMSA at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact section of the PORDAMSA Shop).
b. If the order is delayed or lost: the client must inform PORDAMSA from the 10th day following the date the order was placed to the email address email@example.com
- If the product does not match the order placed by the buyer: they must inform PORDAMSA within as short a period as possible to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- If not satisfied with the product: the client must return the product to PORDAMSA in its original packaging with postage paid by the client and send notification to email@example.com regarding the reasons for the return; once PORDAMSA validates the return the cost will be refunded via PayPal.